TRACK Air+ No wires. No noise.
Have you seen our new true wireless noise cancelling earbuds yet? The jury at the Red Dot Design Awards were impressed. Let us know what you think!
It has been a busy few weeks for us here at Libratone as we launched TRACK Air+, our true wireless earbuds with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) here in Europe. Now available via Amazon for an exclusive period, they will be available on wider sale from the 15th August, including at our Copenhagen Store.
TRACK Air+ are packed with industry-leading features and up-to-the-minute audio technology to create the perfect true wireless experience. Loaded with a host of innovative, yet intuitive, features and in our trademark Danish style, TRACK Air+ are available in both Black and White. You can find out more about them here.
We are also excited that having given the jury a sneak peek of the products before they hit the shelf, we won a Red Dot Award*. The international Red Dot design awards have, for more than 60 years, been awarding designers and producers in an annual competition recognising the best in both product and communication designs.
The statement from them noted, “With its sophisticated noise cancellation functionality, the TRACK Air+ earbuds are ideal for athletes when it comes to working out safely.”
Our ultra-lightweight TRACK Air+ earbuds, weighing only 5.6 grams each, are one of the lightest and most compact on the market and deliver rich, true sound that’s usually reserved for big, bulky headphones.
Punching well above their weight, TRACK Air+ true wireless earphones features a number of features including:
- Intuitive noise cancellation which automatically adapts to your surroundings, tuning out an impressive 30dB of noise and the noise cancelling level can also be adjusted manually
- Deliver six hours of battery time on a full charge. And even then, there’s no need to go searching for a plug. Place the earbuds into their pocket-size wireless charging case for a further three full charges. That’s 24 hours of music without needing a socket.
- Sweat and splash-proof premium design (IPX4) that makes it suitable for any weather.
- Clever technology that mirrors your usage patterns, and a strong Bluetooth (BT 5.0) connection that never drops off.
- No need to take your phone out of your pocket, the earbuds know when you’re wearing them and when you’re not, automatically stopping the music when not in use.
- Customisable touch controls mean you can pick up calls with a simple tap.
- Dual-mic, so you will be heard on calls, just as well as you hear them.
TRACK Air+ is the latest in our TRACK range which also includes the TRACK+ wireless earphones with ANC and the TRACK sport Bluetooth earphones boasting a battery time of up to 16 hours. Watch out too for TRACK Air which will hit shelves here in Europe in August – coming in black, white and also pink. COIL our wireless charging plate designed to complement the range is also available.