Libratone TRACK Air+ are ‘reminiscent of Star Wars’ according to judges.
Our TRACK AIR+ true wireless earbuds have added another design accolade to their collection with the receipt of a German Design Award. The award, given in the category of Entertainment, under the wider ‘main category’ of Excellent Product Design, was awarded to Libratone and their team of designers for their latest launch.
The statement from the jury read:
Modish and with a look reminiscent of Star Wars, the products present as petite, athletic and lightweight. High-end packaging envelops a compact and handy casing, in which the headphones can be stored and charged when not being worn comfortably in the ears.
The German Design Awards have been hosted since 2012 by the German Design Council (Rat für Formgebung) to honour innovative products and projects within the national and international design landscape. The evaluation criteria for nomination include the overall concept, sustainability, aesthetics, durability and functionality, amongst other things.
- Ultra-lightweight, weighing only 5.6 grams each.
- Smart noise cancellation which automatically adapts to your surroundings, tuning out an impressive 30dB of noise, with a noise cancelling level that can also be adjusted manually.
- Six hours of battery time on a full charge. Then a further three full charges with the pocket-sized, wireless charging case. That’s 24 hours of music without needing a socket.
- Sweat and splash-proof premium design (IPX4) that makes it suitable for any weather
- Clever technology that mirrors your usage patterns. For example, no need to take your phone out of your pocket, the earbuds know when you’re wearing them and when you’re not, automatically stopping the music when not in use.
- Bluetooth (BT 5.0) connection.
- Customisable touch controls mean you can pick up calls and control your music with a simple tap.
- Dual-mic, so you will be heard on calls, just as well as you hear them.