- This Web Store is hosted and operated by Libratone A/S. If you have any questions regarding the Web Store or these Terms and Conditions, or if you have any complaints about products or services purchased by you from this Web Store, you can contact Libratone at: email@example.com
- These terms and conditions, together with any other policies or documents referred to in these terms and conditions (including any policies or documents to which a link is provided from these terms and conditions) (together "Terms") apply to all orders for products and services made available by Libratone for purchase on the Web Store. Please read these terms carefully.
- Please note that these terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
3. Acceptance of Orders
- You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the Libratone products ("Products") and services ("Services") listed in your order. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by Libratone. Libratone may choose not to accept your order for any reason without liability to you.
After submitting an order to Libratone, we will send you an 'Order Confirmation' email with your order number and details on the products and services you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract of sale between you and Libratone will not take place unless and until the products have been dispatched to you.
- All prices on this site are stated in the respective countries currency unless otherwise stated. They include any VAT payable in the EU but exclude any customs clearance charges. PLEASE NOTE: Orders for Switzerland and Norway will be shipped and invoiced without local VAT. Occasionally, however, an error may occur and products and services may be mispriced. If a product's or service's correct price is lower than the price stated on the Web Store, Libratone will charge you the lower amount and send you the product or provide you with the service at the price stated. If a product's or service's correct price is higher than the price stated on the Web Store, Libratone will contact you and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel your order. Libratone endeavours to ensure that all pricing information on the Web Store is correct and will not be obliged to supply products or services at an incorrect price.
5. VAT Refund
1. Please note that Libratone doesn't refund VAT for transactions completed on Libratone.com. However, if you require more than 10 speakers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Payment terms
1. The total cost of your order will be the purchase price for the products and/or services, any delivery charges and any card processing charges. Unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to Libratone's acceptance of your order.
2. Please note that, unless Libratone notifies you otherwise prior to our acceptance of your order, Libratone will only accept payment in the currency of the territory in which your delivery address is located.
3. When ordering you confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, Libratone will not accept your order, be liable for any delay or non-delivery or be obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. Libratone is not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of Libratone's processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
1. Where Libratone elects, or is required by applicable law, to issue or make an invoice available, Libratone reserves the right to issue or make available electronic invoices and you agree to such form of invoicing. If electronic invoicing is used, Libratone will send you an email invoice as soon as your order is shipped.
1. Any Services Libratone provides or makes available to you or which are purchased by you may be subject to additional terms. Any such terms will be brought to your attention before you purchase those Services. Please note that those terms shall apply to the relevant Services in addition to these Terms.
9. Substitute products/services
1. Libratone's policy is one of ongoing product and service update and revision and Libratone may therefore revise or discontinue products and services from time to time. If, for any reason, Libratone is unable to provide you with the product or services you have ordered, Libratone will do its best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with a replacement product, you can return it in accordance with Libratone's 30-day returns guarantee. In addition, and where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights.
2. Please note that if you elect to return substitute goods in accordance with Libratone's 30-day returns guarantee, Libratone will meet the reasonable costs of returning the substitute goods.
1. When ordering from Libratone, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the Products or Services.
11. Delivery and risks
1. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have provided during the purchase process. Libratone cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect.
NOTE: Please note that, Libratone cannot deliver to PO boxes or BFPO addresses
2. Libratone currently only delivers products and services to the countries listed in the checkout. Please also note that Libratone is unable to deliver products or services to any country other than that listed unless otherwise stated. Your choice of shipping location and your billing address must therefore appear on this list.
3. While Libratone will try to meet any dispatch estimates that it gives you, please note that they are just that: They are not guarantees and should not be treated as such. Accordingly, you agree that products may not necessarily reach you within 30 days of the date of your order.
4. Once a product has been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the product shall pass to you.
12. Cancellation and returns
1. Should you wish to cancel or return any products or cancel any services, you may do so in accordance with Libratone's Cancellation & Returns Policy. Please note, that Libratone's Cancellation & Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
13. Age requirements
1. If you order a product or service to which a minimum age requirement applies, by ordering that product or service you confirm that you are of the required age. If Libratone reasonably believes that you are not legally entitled to order a product, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
1. Certain products purchased by you from this Web Store may come with an express warranty from the manufacturer or another third party. If your Product is covered by such an express warranty, the terms of the express warranty will be included in the documentation which accompanies the relevant product and/or will otherwise be made available or notified to you.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any express warranty Libratone offers you in respect of a product are instead of all other terms, conditions and warranties, whether express or implied. Please note, however, that this exclusion (and any express warranty that accompanies your Products) does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
15. Limitations of liability
1. Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes Libratone's liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation, or (iii) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
2. Subject to Section 14.1 above, Libratone will not be liable, whether in contract, in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms for any: economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or loss of goodwill or reputation; or special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by you arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
3. You acknowledge that Libratone shall not be liable to you for any misrepresentation, misstatement or breach of any term, condition or warranty given by Libratone in connection with any products or services.
4. This Section 14 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your cancellation rights.
16. Electronic communications
1. When you pay a visit to Libratone's Web Store or send e-mails to Libratone, you are communicating with Libratone electronically. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from Libratone electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Libratone provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement like such communications in writing. This term does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
17. Assignment, sub-contracting etc.
1. Libratone reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract all or any of Libratone's rights and obligations under these Terms. You may not assign, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without Libratone's consent in writing.
18. Amendments to these terms
1. Libratone reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. You, and any contract of sale between you and Libratone, will be subject to the version of these Terms in force at the time you order the products or services in question from Libratone.
19. Events beyond the seller's reasonable control
1. Libratone will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond Libratone's reasonable control.
1. Each provision of these Terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable form and not affect the enforceability of any of the other provisions of these Terms.
21. Governing law and jurisdiction
1. These Terms and all transactions relating to this Web Store are governed by Danish law and you, and Libratone, hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts. However, this will not affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer and applicable consumer law requires application of another law (such as the law of your country of residence).
22. Cancellation & Returns policy
1. Please note that the following Cancellation & Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
23. Customer reviews
You are solely responsible for the content of your submissions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to publish or remove any content from the Web Store for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, that we believe part or all of the content: 1. is in need of editing for grammar, spelling or overall readability; 2. is off topic; 3. is inaccurate; 4. is false, misleading or defamatory; 5. is offensive, abusive or uncivil in tone; 6. is harmful, threatening or intimidating; 7. contains profanity, hate messages or personal attacks against others; 8. constitutes spam, phishing or any form of advertising or solicitation; 9. is used in conjunction with any automated or other means to artificially drive user traffic to the Web Store; 10. disguises the origin of any user content transmitted to the Web Store; 11. impersonates another person or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; 12. violates another person's or entity's intellectual property rights, publicity or privacy rights or other legal rights; 13. contains software viruses or any other malicious code, files or programs which may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or 14. is otherwise inappropriate or undesirable for the Web Store.
24. 30-Day returns guarantee
Libratone wants you to be totally satisfied with all products that you purchase from this Web Store. Therefore, if for any reason you are unhappy with a Libratone product, you can return it to Libratone within 30 days of the date the product was dispatched to you, provided that the product is returned in its original condition. Libratone will issue a full refund of the price paid for the Product in question less any costs Libratone has incurred in delivering the Products to you. You must generate a Return ticket within 30 calendar days from the date your order was dispatched to authorize your return. Please go to http://libratone.com/content/returns for details.
Warranty terms for ZO-ON backpack
The two-year warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. If the backpack does not meet standards due to manufacturing defects during the warranty period, Libratone will replace with a new garment, based on our evaluation. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, laundering, normal wear or the natural breakdown of colors and materials.
In order to determine warranty coverage, the garment must be returned to Libratone:
Krabbesholm Alle 2
Return the garment along with the original receipt for the product bought in the campaign period where the ZO-ON backpack was included. Garments must be clean when returned. Unclean garments will be returned to the sender without being evaluated.
All products manufactured under the ZO-ON label is held to stringent standards. But regardless of how well a garment is cared for, it will eventually begin to display wear and age. The ZO- ON/Libratone warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, only defects in materials and workmanship.
30 day money back guarantee
Free returns - anywhere in Europe!